# 23. People create new community as Jesus-followers
Caring for each other
1. What are you thankful for this week?
2. What are you struggling with and how can we help?
3. How did you put into practice the scripture/story we studied last time we met?
4. Who did you share last week's lesson with and how did it go?
5. What needs did you meet in the community last week?
Ask someone to read the passage one paragraph at a time.
Have a group member tell it in their own words.
Ask the group if they added anything or left anything out.
When you finish with ALL paragraphs, ask someone in the group to tell the WHOLE story by memory. Have the group correct any errors.
42 They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching
and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread
and to prayer.
43 Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles.
44 All the believers were together and had everything in common.
45 They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need.
46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts.
They broke bread
in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts,
47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people.
And the Lord added to their number
daily those who were being saved.
6. What does this passage tell us about God?
7. What does this passage tell us about people?
8. If this passage is true, what behaviour should we change this week?
9. Who will you tell this story to this week?
10. What needs can we meet in the community this week?
11. When do you want to meet again?